Skip to main content
Conditions of the uploaded photo of the document to the system
- The uploaded file is an original photo (static image) or scan (not a screenshot or a photo uploaded from social networks) in JPG, JPEG, PNG, PDF.
- If the document is the ID card data on the front and back, both sides should be uploaded.
- The size of the uploaded file is no less than 100 KB or 300 DPI.
- The photo is in color.
- The information in the document is readable.
- All corners of the document are visible and no foreign objects or graphic elements are present.
- The uploaded photo has not been edited with any software or converted to PDF.
- The document is not digital (in most cases).